Friday 25 March 2011


Lee and I have had our paper accepted for the Istanbul ISEA 2011 in Spetember, the paper is about our VAINS collaboration. No idea how we are going to fund it...we might have to hitch-hike and sleep in ditches. But it's pleasing to get through, apparently there were thousands of applicants, so that's a bit of validation for our project.

"ISEA2011 Istanbul is the international festival of new media, electronic and digital arts. The 17th International Symposium on Electronic Art, a leading world conference and exhibition event for art, media and technology, is scheduled for September 14 to 21, 2011 in Istanbul, Turkey. The ISEA2011 Istanbul exhibition will coincide with the Istanbul Biennial and will provide a fantastic opportunity to showcase contemporary new media arts. "

My viva rehersal on Monday seemed to go ok, but I've got to work on making it clearer exactly how the software works with the book and egg. No one liked my film much so I dont think I'll bother to show it, probably wont have time anyway..

No comments:

Post a Comment